Visit my other blog »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Oklahoma trip

I've been to Oklahoma several times but this short vacation we had is really an enjoyable one. We went there with Bro. Hugh and Ms. Mareta who invited us to attend the Balloon Festival in Tallequah, OK. What I really like most in this trip is the cottage house that we stayed for 2 days. It's an old house but it's been renovated and it's really cute and clean and it's situated in a very peaceful and quiet town in Cookson. Infront of the house is a 102 year old pear tree. It was also my first time to see all those big, colorful balloons and I enjoyed seeing them at night when they had the balloon glow wherein they lighted the ballons and had it twinkled. We also went to see the classic car show and the extreme wheelin show. But most of all, I enjoyed our meals that we had at Pancho's mexican buffet restaurant in OKC, at Charlie's Chicken restaurant in Tallequah and at Mazzio's Italian eatery in McAlester. We really enjoyed this trip.

balloon glow


the cottage house where we stayed


underneath the 102 year old pear tree

0 comments: