Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

7 Facts About Me

This is a tag from Lira.

THE RULES - List of 7. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are being tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. I am the oldest of 4 siblings in the family.

2. I got saved and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior 19 years ago.

3. I have a strong faith in the Lord and I firmly believe that with God nothing is impossible.

4. I had 2 BF before I finally met the man that God wants me to have and that is my husband George.

5. I am loving and affectionate and I really care and love my husband and my loved ones very much.

6. I am a homebody but I also love going to places I've never been before for sightseeing and nature tripping.

7. I always talk to God in prayer. I tell Him all my cares and plans for the future and I commit everything to Him. I love God and His Son Jesus Christ who died in the cross for my sins.

Now I'm tagging Nancy, Sarah, Janine, Rose, Ester, Merydith and Ging.

4 comments:

Tey said...

hi lisa thx for the tag

Prettymom said...

hi lis thank for this tag i'll do it with all of my other tag. i have tag que wating.hehehehe

Vicky said...

It is refreshing to hear from another Christian. I enjoy your blog.

Vicky said...

Yes, I'll link to your blog and you can link to mine. Thanks...
billandvicky.blogspot.com