Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yesterday and Today

I was tagged by Joy. Thanks for this sis. :)

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

Yesterday:
1. I wake up and thanked God for giving me another year of my life.
2. I cooked meatloaf, pancit and lumpia for my birthday.
3. Blogged and and finished my online tasks.

Today:
1. I checked my e-mail and updated my blogs.
2. Went to Iowa Park and got a police clearance (a requirement for my citizenship).
3. We'll go to church tonight to attend the midweek service.

Participants :GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s MomMe,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit/ Straight from the Heart/ Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell /World of Technology/Ness /My Daily Web Journal/My Daily Discourse/Thoughts Of Me/My Online Journal/ In My Kitchen/ My Colorful World/ Precious Words/Your Blog Here/

I would like to tag Ivy, Rocks and Chelle

0 comments: