Visit my other blog »

Monday, June 16, 2014

Different Language

Hubby knows only one language and that is the most popular language in the world which is English. So when he went to the Philippines, he had a hard time communicating with people because of the language barrier. He can't understand the language which is Tagalog and the people had a hard time understanding him because of his Texan English and accent. Too slang. Even me can't understand him in some instances. I tried to teach him Tagalog but he forgets all the words I taught him the next day. He said he's already old to learn the language, lol! It's a good thing he's married to me and I am his translator.

In order to understand other languages when doing business with other nationalities we need legal translators. if you are looking for a professional, legal, financial translators, then you have come to the right place. Through their office in London, UK, Rosetta Translation specializes in high-quality translations for corporate clients, including legal translation, such as contracts, both for corporates and legal firms. Currently, 8 of the 10 leading UK law firms are their regular customers. They can translate all major languages and their translation expertise includes legal, financial, technical, medical and pharmaceutical translations. They also carry out related language services, such as Braille translation, sign language interpreting, transcription services, subtitling services and voice-overs.

3 comments:

Update Address said...

Hello, I really liked your article its so amazing to read and worthy of time.
Are you moving? have you filled the online form of the address change.

Unknown said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my wife was saved from PCOS & Gastro Disorder, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My wife suffered pcos in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because she was my everything and the symptoms were terrible, she always complained of heavy menstruation, and she always had difficulty falling asleep . We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure her. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who has the cure to pcos . I never imagined polycystic ovary syndrome. has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my wife will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my wife used it and in one months time she was fully okay even up till this moment she is so full of life. polycystic ovary syndrome. has a cure and he has herbal cure for Herpes,HIV/Aids,Diabetes,Neuro Disease,Cancer,Back Pain,COPD,Parkinson, and other disease you can visit Dr Itua herbal center website to read more www.drituaherbalcenter.com or email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks admin for such an informative blog.

Anonymous said...

My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me the support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guidelines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/www.drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetes,Herpes Virus, Lupus, HPV, Cancer, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis, Als, MS, Menstrual Cramp, Fibroid.