Visit my other blog »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mantle Clocks

I love collecting different kinds of clocks. We already have several wall clocks hanging in our house. We have wall clocks in the kitchen, dining room, living room and in our bedrooms. I just want to look at the time so I wanted to have clocks all around our house. While browsing the net, I happened to see different styles of mantle clocks and it caught my eye. The site carries different designs and styles of clocks. I really like their Howard Miller clocks. It's one thing that we haven't have yet and we're dreaming to have one. Whenever we go and visit some of our friends and we see their grandfather clocks, the more hubby and I wants to have one too. I am so fascinated with the styles of Howard Miller mantle clocks. Oh my, all their clocks were exquisitely designed and they are so pretty! I like to have the Howard Miller Filmour Grandfather Clock. It looks so elegant and it would perfectly fit in our living room. They have also a clock's blog and I read there that clocks can transform the look of a home. It will make your house look so elegant especially with the presence of a Howard Miller clock. Just visit the site and browse at their Howard Miller clocks like grandfather or grandmother clocks, Mantel clocks, wall clocks, atomic clocks, home decor, watches and fine jewelries. They offer free USA shipping and in-home set up too. That is cool.

0 comments: