Visit my other blog »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagalog Movies

I love watching Tagalog movies but since I was here in the US I seldom get the chance to watch one. A few months ago, my sister sent me a DVD collection of Tagalog movies and I've watched it all. I wanted some more to watch and it's good I discovered some sites where I can watch some Tagalog movies for free. It's really good to watch them once in a while. In order to watch movies in these sites, you need to register first. Just click THIS SITE and also HERE for free Tagalog movies.

5 comments:

Len said...

wow! i also love tagalog movies.. will check those sites- thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm... try this one...

http://www.pinoyfanatics.com

Anonymous said...

Hey meron din akong nakitang site Free Tagalog Movies click nio lang yang pinoychatzone.org

Anonymous said...

free tagalog site click this www.pinoymovie.biz.vi tnx pls viist my site.

Anonymous said...

try this also http://www.pinoychatzone.org/