Visit my other blog »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just Blogging...

Writing is one of my interests and I just want to write my thoughts and ideas. Also I love surfing the internet and I found this site so I just started this blog. Actually, I have another blog in another site and this is my second blog site. I am just having fun blogging and I just want to try this site. Blogging is a good way to communicate with my friends and kins. They will learn more about me, and also they will know my ideas and opinions. Since I'm away from my native land for almost four years now, I miss my family so much. So in order not to think of them most of the time and become lonesome, I have to have an outlet and one of them is blogging. Yes, blogging... My sister and my friends read my blog and I keep them posted with the latest news, travels and escapades of my husband and I. They've been enjoying reading my blog too. So I just keep writing and blogging...

0 comments: