Thanks Richelle for this tag. I really like this tag because it's about my dear Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
Proverbs 22:5-6 In the paths of the wicked lie thorns and snares, but he who guards his soul stays far from them. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. All children must learn that there is only one King of all Kings and Lord of Lords and that is: Jesus Christ!
I am passing this to Grace, Rocks and Ging.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Thanks Richelle for this tag. I really like this tag because it's about my dear Lord Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I was tagged by Richelle. Thank you girl.
Please don't break this even if you only send it to one person. Thanks...
This candle was lit on October 26, 2008.
1. Richelle 2. Lisa You're next
Someone who loves you has
helped keep it alive by sending it to you.
Don't let The Candle of Love, Hope
and Friendship die! Pass It On To All
Of Your Friends and Everyone You Love!
May God richly bless you as you keep this candle burning.
A friend of mine passed this to me and now I am passing it also to all my blogging
friends and I hope it comes back someday again.
Please keep this candle alive
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
I'm passing this to Selina, Joy, Dhel and Lira.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
I was tagged by Joy. Thanks for this sis. :)
Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.
1. I wake up and thanked God for giving me another year of my life.
2. I cooked meatloaf, pancit and lumpia for my birthday.
3. Blogged and and finished my online tasks.
1. I checked my e-mail and updated my blogs.
2. Went to Iowa Park and got a police clearance (a requirement for my citizenship).
3. We'll go to church tonight to attend the midweek service.
Participants :GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s MomMe,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/FunFierceFabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit/ Straight from the Heart/ Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell /World of Technology/Ness /My Daily Web Journal/My Daily Discourse/Thoughts Of Me/My Online Journal/ In My Kitchen/ My Colorful World/ Precious Words/Your Blog Here/
I would like to tag Ivy, Rocks and Chelle
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Thanks for the tag Del.
1. Copy and paste everything to a new post and Add your name next to your profession (or profession-to-be for undergrads) in the list. Make sure your name is linked to your blog/webbie.
Tip: For easier capture of links, paste into your blog using the “Visual” (for WP) and Compose (for Blogger) modes (not Edit HMTL or HTML).
2. If your profession is not in the list then simply add it to the correct alphabetical place. For example, if you want to add PLUMBER then it should be placed in between ONCOLOGIST and QUEEN.
3. Tag as many people as you can and witness how your technorati will explode!
4. Don’t forget to link back. In your case, link back to Yen.
THE WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONS:
I'm tagging Juliana (NY), A Piece Of Idea, Joy
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Tagged by Lira. Thanks Sis:)
Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23.Filipino love stories 24. Lisa 25. Your link here
Tagging: Del, Juliana (NY), Ging, Ester and Joy.
1. What do you want for your birthday?
Diamond ring to replace my diamond ring that was stolen.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
It's been a while.
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
5. How did you spend your summer?
Went to Six Flags, Colorado, summer camp and most of the time I just stayed home coz it was freakin' hot.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
No. I haven't been there for years.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
8. What are you wearing right now?
shirt and short
9. What was your last purchase?
10. What was the last food you ate?
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
13. Do you have a pet?
No, hubby doesn't want pets in our house
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
funny jokes sent by hubby in my e-mail and also hubby always tickling me
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Pangasinan, Philippines with my family
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
cleansing herbs and zapper
17. One thing you hate about yourself?
18. Do you miss anyone?
yes, my family in the Philippines.
19. What are your plans for the day?
cook, blog, water my plants
20. Last person you sent message?
21. Ever went to a camp?
yes, summer camp in Oklahoma
22. Are you a good student in school?
probably...honor student from elementary up to high school daw...
23. What do you know about the (your) future?
Only God knows my future but I believe my future is safe and secure in His hands.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes, Body by Victoria's Secret
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
My Best Friend is up there always guiding me and protecting me, Jesus is my best friend.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Thank you Dhel for this tag.
What time do you usually wake up?
What’s the first thing you do?
Drink 4 cups of water.
Do you go to work/school?
Work at home on the computer.
Do you like it?
Yeah but I miss working sometimes.
If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Do household chores, blog, read, watch tv.
When’s lunch and what are you eating?
Lunch for me is between 12-1:oo PM and I ate anything that I cooked
What time do you get home from work/school?
I don't go to work or school.
What do you do?
Blogging, gardening, reading
Dinner: When and what?
When I get hungry, I eat foods of course like rice, meatloaf, beef stew, veggie salad.
What do you do to unwind?
Read, listen to music, go walking.
What’s your favorite part of the day?
Evening when I go to sleep
Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
Who’s bedtime with?
Whoever wants to do this tag, feel free to grab it.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Thanks Lira for this tag.
I'm tagging Ging, Del, Mari, Juliana (NY) and Florence.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
A long overdue tag from Lira.
Well, they say this is viral linking and may take your time and effort but will give you returns too.
As the original postee on this saying: It’s for your own page rank booster.
“The benefits of Viral Linking:
~One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!
~Increase your Google PageRank fast
~Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
~Build your community Make new friends!”
Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, KCee, Banco De Reyna, Mitch, Melai, Malen, Beng, Sasha, Divaness, Jojitah, Blog1 , Bloglearner, FoodlifegoodnessTaveller, Joanjoyce, Redrouge, Random Thoughts , Paradigm, Glamshit Babe, Hail and Farewell , Twerlermz' Blog, Anything and Everything , Tasteful Voyage , A mom's note , Thoughts Of Me, My Online Journal, Precious Words, In My Kitchen, My Colorful World, Your link here…
*End Copy*I am tagging my following friends and hope you would join the list :
Friday, October 26, 2007
Pretty Sarah tagged me again. I like this meme because it's about my hubby and of course I can tell you here a glimpse of our love story.
This tag is simple. If you feel comfortable and your better half does too, you can post a picture of him in your blog ( but if not a description will do). May it be a baby picture anything that you like with the following:
1. First name: if he doesn’t like his name plastered all over the internet, a pet name will do.
2. How and where did you meet?
4. Your plans 20 to 30 years from now.
1. My hubby's name is George. Sounds popular? Of course it is, because he has the same name with the president here in the US. He even has the same middle initial (W) with president Bush. I fondly call him "Honey" but when I'm teasing him, I call him Georgie. He doesn't mind at all.
2. My hubby and I had a whirlwind romance. We met in the internet at christian cafe in May 2002. I was the first who e-mailed him and I just said Hi, how are you doin'? I didn't thought that that simple "hi" will turn into something serious. He e-mailed me everyday and then called me very often. And then he told me to call him collect whenever I want to. I told him no, because a collect call will cost him much in his phone bill. He said he doesn't care even he will spend a lot in his phone bill as long as he can hear my voice. I said to myself, hmmm, this guy is not stingy. Stingy guys turn me off you know. In June 2002 he proposed to me. So fast huh! I prayed to God and seek His will for me. I asked God if this guy is the one he wants me to have. I've been in through heartaches before and I don't wanna experience it again. I felt peace in my heart after I prayed. July 2002 I answered George's proposal thru e-mail. He was so happy, me too. August 2007, he went in the Philippines to meet me. Then he asked me to go to the US Embassy in Manila to get the legal capacity for marriage. I thought we will just meet each other, because we didn't talk about getting married before he came to see me. I didn't even have enough time to get to know him. But one thing I've learned, if that person is God's will in your life, even you've just known him in a short period of time, it felt like you've known him all your life. God has sent me my soulmate at last. We only had 10 days to prepare for the wedding. September 11, 2002, we got married in our church. Lots of people attended our wedding, especially the reception. My hubby was surprised to see a lot of people coming in. He didn't really mind, he was just fascinated, they're not used to that here in US you know. Only the people you invited will come. In the philippines, invited or not they will come to eat, he-he-he!!! Four days after the wedding, hubby flew back to US and left me with a lonely heart. I missed him so much. December 1, 2002, hubby returned to the Philippines and spent Christmas and New Year there. He stayed there for 2 months and flew back to the US January 29, 2003. March 12, he returned again to the Philippines for the 3rd time because he missed me so much. He stayed there until my visa was processed. September 30, 2003 we got here in the US. Thank you Lord!!!
3. My hubby is so loving and has a big heart. He always say "I love you" to me everyday. He said if he forget to tell it, I can kick his butt. Never done that yet. He love me unconditionally and he do everything for me as long as he can.
4. Our plans in the future is to live in the Philippines and help in God's work by reaching to the lost souls and share the gospel to them so they too will be saved.
Okay friends, you've read my story, it's your turn now Rissa, Liza, Lira, Irel and Ging.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
This is a tag from Lira.
THE RULES - List of 7. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are being tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I am the oldest of 4 siblings in the family.
2. I got saved and accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior 19 years ago.
3. I have a strong faith in the Lord and I firmly believe that with God nothing is impossible.
4. I had 2 BF before I finally met the man that God wants me to have and that is my husband George.
5. I am loving and affectionate and I really care and love my husband and my loved ones very much.
6. I am a homebody but I also love going to places I've never been before for sightseeing and nature tripping.
7. I always talk to God in prayer. I tell Him all my cares and plans for the future and I commit everything to Him. I love God and His Son Jesus Christ who died in the cross for my sins.
Now I'm tagging Nancy, Sarah, Janine, Rose, Ester, Merydith and Ging.
Friday, October 12, 2007
I got this tag from Sarah. Thanks for tagging me my dear. My apology because it took me a few days before doing it. Just been busy.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
2. What were you doing at 0800?
- still sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- watering my plants
4. What happened to you in 2006?
too many to mention
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
- "don't tickle me" coz hubby's day isn't complete without him tickling me
6. How many beverages did you have today?
- 2 glasses of water
7. What color is your hairbrush?
- i'm just using combs color pink and orange
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
- in my room
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
- wallet or purse
12. What’s the weather like today?
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
- butter pecan, rocky road, vanilla
14. What excites you?
- going to places I've never been to, sightseeing, shopping
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- i only want to get my hair trim
16. Are you over the age of 25?
- yes, thank God for giving me all these years in my life
17. Do you talk a lot?
-yes and no it depends who i talk to
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
-yes, my step son
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
-not really it depends on the situation
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
- Kenneth, my nephew
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
- my hubby George
25. What does the last text message you received say?
- How are you and George, Hope you're doing ok. We miss you both.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
-just a slight natural curl which makes my hair fly away
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
- to attend our church banquet tonight
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
-I'm already happily married.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
- I haven't watch movie these past 2 weeks.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
- my Savior Jesus Christ, I just don't like Him, I love Him
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- This morning after I ate my breakfast
35. Are you currently depressed?
- not depressed but a little bit sad coz I miss my family and I want to be there on Christmas
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
coz Sarah tagged me and I want my readers to know more about me.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I am tagging Garf,