Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting To Know Me

Thank you Dhel for this tag.


*****Start tag*****
What time do you usually wake up?
8:30-9:00 AM

What’s the first thing you do?
Drink 4 cups of water.

Breakfast?
egg sandwich

Do you go to work/school?
Work at home on the computer.

Do you like it?
Yeah but I miss working sometimes.

If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
Do household chores, blog, read, watch tv.

When’s lunch and what are you eating?
Lunch for me is between 12-1:oo PM and I ate anything that I cooked

What time do you get home from work/school?
I don't go to work or school.

What do you do?
Blogging, gardening, reading

Dinner: When and what?
When I get hungry, I eat foods of course like rice, meatloaf, beef stew, veggie salad.

What do you do to unwind?
Read, listen to music, go walking.

What’s your favorite part of the day?
Evening when I go to sleep

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
My hubby.

When’s bedtime?
Anytime

Who’s bedtime with?
my hubby

*****End tag*****

Whoever wants to do this tag, feel free to grab it.

0 comments: