Visit my other blog »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

More About Me

Tagged by Lira. Thanks Sis:)

Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Technotrend 22. Ness 23.Filipino love stories 24. Lisa 25. Your link here

Tagging: Del, Juliana (NY), Ging, Ester and Joy.

1. What do you want for your birthday?
Diamond ring to replace my diamond ring that was stolen.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
My hubby.

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
It's been a while.

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Toink! no.

5. How did you spend your summer?
Went to Six Flags, Colorado, summer camp and most of the time I just stayed home coz it was freakin' hot.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
No. I haven't been there for years.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

8. What are you wearing right now?
shirt and short

9. What was your last purchase?
my eyeglasses

10. What was the last food you ate?
tuna sandwich

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
nobody

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No

13. Do you have a pet?
No, hubby doesn't want pets in our house

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
funny jokes sent by hubby in my e-mail and also hubby always tickling me

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Pangasinan, Philippines with my family

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
cleansing herbs and zapper

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
nothing

18. Do you miss anyone?
yes, my family in the Philippines.

19. What are your plans for the day?
cook, blog, water my plants

20. Last person you sent message?
my sister

21. Ever went to a camp?
yes, summer camp in Oklahoma

22. Are you a good student in school?
probably...honor student from elementary up to high school daw...

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
Only God knows my future but I believe my future is safe and secure in His hands.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yes, Body by Victoria's Secret

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
My Best Friend is up there always guiding me and protecting me, Jesus is my best friend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THanks for this tag sis, will be posting this soon, God Bless! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa done doing the tag, thanks http://mydaysinmymind.blogspot.com/2008/05/more-about-me-tag.html

Anonymous said...

hurrayy happy saturday here

Shosh said...

Hi Lisa, I hope you're having a great day! Haven't been here in a long while.

Shoshana