Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wildest Vacation

One city that my hubby and I have been to was San Francisco. Our friends took us there when we went on vacation at their house four years ago. I tell you, the view there is so pretty. We went to see the Golden Gate. I always wanted to see it when I was still in the Philippines. I was so fascinated when we were on our way going there. We passed by the bay areas and when we were finally at the Golden Gate, we took a lot of pictures and video. We saw from a distance the Alcatraz. Then we drove across the Golden Gate bridge and we went to see the other side of the bridge and we took pictures there again. We then drove around the streets of San Francisco and we took photos on the street in front of those tall buildings. Then we drove to Lombar Street. I call this the long and winding road and we were driving slow for the sight-seeing. Then we decided to get of the car and stop the traffic just to take photos. I guessed the cars behind us got mad because the road was one way and they had to wait. We then went to visit one of my classmates in college who was already residing there. But we got lost on the way being first timers there. We managed to find his place after several turns and it so happened that it was his daughter's birthday.So we had fun eating and chatting. If you want to see this city or other cities you can visit Trusted Tours and Attractions for more sightseeing tours and what tourist spots to visit around San Francisco. If you're planning to visit Las Vegas, Trusted Tours will give you an idea about the Things to do in Las Vegas. If you sign up for their newsletter you can have the chance of winning a $150 iTunes gift card. Offer ends Saturday, May 31st, 2008, so hurry!

0 comments: