Visit my other blog »

Friday, October 12, 2007

38 things

I got this tag from Sarah. Thanks for tagging me my dear. My apology because it took me a few days before doing it. Just been busy.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
my hubby
2. What were you doing at 0800?
- still sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- watering my plants
4. What happened to you in 2006?
too many to mention
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
- "don't tickle me" coz hubby's day isn't complete without him tickling me
6. How many beverages did you have today?
- 2 glasses of water
7. What color is your hairbrush?
- i'm just using combs color pink and orange
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
vitamins
9. Where were you last night?
- in my room
10. What color is your front door?
-white
11. Where do you keep your change?
- wallet or purse
12. What’s the weather like today?
- sunny
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
- butter pecan, rocky road, vanilla
14. What excites you?
- going to places I've never been to, sightseeing, shopping
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- i only want to get my hair trim
16. Are you over the age of 25?
- yes, thank God for giving me all these years in my life
17. Do you talk a lot?
-yes and no it depends who i talk to
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
-never
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
-yes, my step son
20. Do you make up your own words?
-sometimes
21. Are you a jealous person?
-not really it depends on the situation
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
-Ann
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
- Kenneth, my nephew
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
- my hubby George
25. What does the last text message you received say?
- How are you and George, Hope you're doing ok. We miss you both.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
-no
27. Do you have curly hair?
-just a slight natural curl which makes my hair fly away
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
- to attend our church banquet tonight
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
-can't remember
30. What was the last thing you ate?
-egg sandwich
31. Will you get married in the future?
-I'm already happily married.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
- I haven't watch movie these past 2 weeks.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
- my Savior Jesus Christ, I just don't like Him, I love Him
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- This morning after I ate my breakfast
35. Are you currently depressed?
- not depressed but a little bit sad coz I miss my family and I want to be there on Christmas
36. Did you cry today?
-no
37. Why did you answer and post this?
coz Sarah tagged me and I want my readers to know more about me.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I am tagging Garf,
Janine,Thira,Tess, Shabem

4 comments:

HartofDixie said...

Sure I'll squeeze this in tomorrow.
Thanks for letting me know!
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, TY for this tag but i already did this one here: http://tikyaph.bravejournal.com/entry/26606

Enjoy ur weekend! BTW, i grabbed ur banana royale recipe, might try this next time cuz we always have bananas na over ripe na kaya di na na masarap kainin. TY and ingat ka palagi!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa, thanks for the tag,will be doing this soon:)have a great day! :)

Mommy said...

Ate Lisa,

thanks for doing this tag