Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bloggerwave

Making money online is really cool. In fact I know a lot of people now are into this paid blogging business and of course I'm one of them. You don't have to go out everyday to work. You can earn money by just staying at home and of course you need to have a blog site. One website that pays you to blog is Bloggerwave. You submit a post to them and once it's approved they pay you and the minimum pay is $10 for each post. This is really cool. In fact, just by writing this will earn me 10 bucks. Sign up to Bloggerwave and start earning money.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lisa, is this your blog? jst tag u. c u around thanks! =)

Prettymom said...

hi lisa dropping by how did u manage to put this button of bloggerwave i did try it but when i click publish buton i got an error message can u give the code?

Nancy said...

HI I WILL ADD YOU OK.THNX