Visit my other blog »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Problem Solved

I did manage to put again my widgets and links but it took me a while. I had to do it manually, one by one and had to go throught the websites where I got my widgets. I really can't figure out how to put back the widgets that I saved before trying to edit my template's HTML. I was worried I can't put back my blog links. What would my co-bloggers say? They might thought I deleted their links. Well, I won't touch again this HTML or else I would encounter the same problem. Waaaahhh, it really sucks....

4 comments:

Prettymom said...

hi lisa great to know that u had back you links added. i have this template premade on free skin did try to change is but when i preview my site some of my work will be delete so i did not prusue changing it. i had this cute pixel on some site you can see the site under thank you.and i use photobucket for my photo hosting. yes did try to code given in blogger but i recieved and error message. really got really got crazy. my e-mail add jhaz_rose24@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa I just read this one, Im glad you got everything back. It's definitely a lot of work putting widgets back together again.

StaLira said...

glad u made it coz I was here sometime and coudn't find your guestbook.

b3arh0ney said...

sorry ngayon lang ulit ako nakavisit. di ko alam may prob ka pala but glad to know everything's fine na. did u go to the state fair ba last weekend sis? we missed it. hay hirap din kac ang layo ng drive eh. sasakit ang pwet ko sa kakaupo, hehe! anyway, happy monday sa inyo jan. one of these days gagawa rin ako nyang banana bread na yan, lol! every time i see it nagugutom ako eh.