Visit my other blog »

Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Getting Cold

It's cold, gloomy and windy today. The lowest is in the upper 30's and the highest is 57. It's like winter already. I hope we would still enjoy fall temperatures before it gets too cold. I always like spring and fall seasons. I told my hubby if the temperature is always in the 70's, I would prefer to live here in the US. Knowing my hubby, he wants to live in the Philippines and stay there for good. I really won't mind because I want to be with my family also. I miss them very much. Well, I have to dig in our blankets and warmer clothes for tonight because it would be cold according to the weather forecast.

2 comments:

StaLira said...

warag gusto nko summer na lng pirmi..hehe

b3arh0ney said...

oo nga no lamig na. hayy, kaya gusto kong matulog lagi, lol! hey sis, did you go to the state fair ba? we went to a wedding last saturday so we never got the chance to visit the fair. baka next year nalang. parang exciting din kac eh.