Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Smorty

Making money online is a lot of fun. I enjoy it myself and I don't encounter the hassle of having to go out everyday to work. I just stay in the comfort of my home and type infront of my computer. Getting up early especially during the cold weather is really so hard for me as I'm not used to very cold weather. So I'm really glad that I don't have to do that and just work at home. One website that pays me to blog is Smorty. This website connects advertisers with bloggers. I just have to write my opinions about the advertisers' products linking their website in my posts and I get paid to blog. Ain't that cool? Smorty pays bloggers to advertise on blogs about those products being offered by the advertisers. One thing I like about Smorty is that they pay bloggers weekly through Paypal. I don't have to wait for a month before getting paid like what other websites do. So what are you waiting for? Get that blog, sign up to Smorty and blog for money. I assure you it's really fun.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making money online is so easy these days and fun too. I actually have a blog that is all about making money online. I review all kinds of different products but I had not heard of Smorty I will have to take a look see. Thanks for the tips!