Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just Been Lazy

I don't know why on cold days I felt like just staying in the house and just watch tv and blog of course. One thing that really annoys me is my very slow internet connection. I can't do a lot of blogging because of this problem. I wanted to have a DSL connection so my PC won't take that long to operate. My, the waiting time alone is killing most of my time. I spent many hours infront of my PC because of the slow internet connection. I'm having a stiff neck already because of it. I definitely would apply for a DSL so I can blog more.

1 comments:

Marie said...

same here Lisa. The cold also makes me very lazy. It seems like it encourages me to do nothing. hope your connection is fine already, nakakainis talaga yong ganyan na putol2x na-feel ko yan nong nasa Pinas pa ako kasi nagloloko connection ko don.