Visit my other blog »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Need Help...

I'm sorry guys if you can't see your links here now. I was trying to customized my template and then when I pasted back the widgets like the blog links, leave me a message, etc. it says error. I've been here until past midnight but still can't figure out how to put back my widgets. I saved my old template and all the codes but my problem is when I pasted it back, it won't appear. Pasensiya na, di marunong ang lola nyo. I'm a newbie here in blogspot. If anybody knows how to customized profiles and put back my widgets, I will appreciate very much your help. Till then and I'm already sleepy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naku ganyan din ako, much as i wanted to change my template, tamad na akong mag dagdag uli ng mga widgets baka di ko na maibalik. Hope somebody could help u out. Good luck!

HartofDixie said...

I'm always using the default templates.I just modify them background,colors,text,etc.
So everytime I change the look the widgets will retain.
Since you're using a different one I read a tutorial that you would actually find the widgets code and paste it back to the new template code. Here's the tutorial.

http://dzelque.blogspot.com/2007/05/using-template-in-your-blog.html

HartofDixie said...

What I meant is that the widgets codes from the old codes na na save mo ba. Copy and Paste lang daw doon sa bago pero di ko pa na try. Hope you got that!