Visit my other blog »

Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Getting Slow in PPP

Getting opps in PPP is kinda so ridiculous nowadays. Since my page rank in my other blog dropped from PR 2 to big fat 0, opportunities for me become scarce. And the thing is, whenever I refresh my browser when I'm in PPP's website to check the opportunities, it is so SLOW. I am already using DSL connection and it's supposed to be faster but when it comes to PPP it's slow. This morning I reserved 2 opportunities that were still colored white and green meaning they're still available but since it's so slow going to the page and when I clicked reserve this opportunity, it takes forever to go to the next page. Then when it's there, the opportunity is already taken. So frustrating really. Before my PR dropped I used to get maximum post of 6 a day and sometimes I was one of the top earners of the day. But now I just get 1 or most of the time nothing. Google took away my PR in my other blog. I only enjoyed it for 1 1/2 months. I don't know what's their basis of taking away page rank. But it surely affected my earnings. I want my PR back...

1 comments:

Tom said...

My two blogs registered with PPP both have PRzero from PR3 and PR2. Now I'm having the same problems and troubles as yours.