Visit my other blog »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Balikbayan Box For My Family

My family in the Philippines just received the balikbayan box that I sent to them last June 16. It took six weeks before they got it this time. Last time that I sent, it only took 5 weeks. I even called the lady whom I sent it yesterday because I was already wondering why it took so long to reach my family this time. But last night, my sister e-mailed me and she told me the box just arrived there. I'm so glad they got it finally. So as usual, we were online a while ago and I've seen them in the webcam while they were opening the box. My hubby and I were talking to them and they were all so happy after everybody got their share. I was also busy taking photos while they were busy digging in the box. Their webcam was not so clear so the photos are not that clear. So here are the pics of my family that I took a while ago while chatting with them.





0 comments: