Visit my other blog »

Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm A Happy Customer

It's been a few months now since I had my eyes checked up and I was required to wear eyeglasses by the eye doctor. He gave me the eyeglasses prescription and I went to order from one of the opticals here in our city. I ordered two eyeglasses of the cheapest style they sell but it's still expensive to me. When I got it, I was not satisfied. The eyeglasses make me look old and I didn't even want to wear it. A few weeks after that, I came across Zenni optical which sells very cheap eyeglasses. Zenni is very popular now. It was featured in a tv program and lately in a popular magazine. Zenni Optical in the New York Times?! You heard it right. New York Times mentioned that Zenni offers low cost frames and eyeglasses. In fact they have lots of customers and that includes me because they sell quality but very cheap prescription eyeglasses for only $8! It's a good thing that I made a copy of my eyeglasses prescription so I was able to order my eyeglasses from Zenni. After a couple of weeks, my eyeglasses arrived in the mail and I was so pleased. The frame looks good and I really like it. See the photo below.
I also ordered a clip on sunglasses and I just used it during sunny days. Seeing Straight Without Breaking Bank is really possible with the help of Zenni Optical. I'm a happy customer of them. So, why not order your prescription eyeglasses from Zenni?

0 comments: