Visit my other blog »

Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Been Ages...

...since the last time I updated this blog. I didn't go anywhere. It's just that we didn't have internet connection again because of the same old problem, somebody had stolen again the phone line in our area. It's really so disgusting why the thieves keep stealing the phone lines. They said the thieves sell the copper that they get from the phone cables and they make money out of that. They steal during the night when all people are sleeping in the area where there are no houses. This is the 2nd time it happened this year. I just hope they will stop stealing so we will not lost our phone and internet connection. I missed checking my e-mail, facebook, friendster, communicating with my friends and loved ones and of course updating my blogs. I missed blogging and making money online.

0 comments: