Visit my other blog »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Herbal Remedy

My sister is fighting the big C right now. She has lost a lot weight, weak and no appetite to eat. Just looking at her breaks my heart. It's been a few months that she's sick and she had been hospitalized a few times. She stopped taking medications because of the side effects but she's been taking some herbal teas and nutritional supplements. I had just read that papaya is a potent cure for cancer. I tried to boil some leaves and the taste is not good. I gave some to my sister but she just sipped a little. I also gave a glass to hubby but he said the taste make him puke. Now my bro-in-law made a herbal recipe for my sis. He got the recipe from one of his church members. It's a mixture of garlic, ginger, honey, lemon and apple cider vinegar. He used a blender to mix it and it tastes better than the papaya extract. I am also taking it now. I hope and pray it will work for my sis.

0 comments: