Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer Fun At Six Flags

Last Monday we went to Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington together with the teenagers, kids and some adults in our church. My husband was not able to go because he has to work. We left at 7:00 AM and it was a two and half hour drive from Wichita Falls to Arlington. The park opens at 10:00 AM. I thought that there will not be a lot of people there because it's not a weekend but I was wrong. There were lots of people there. There were different kinds of rides there but I just chose to ride the smooth rides. I'm chicken when it comes to riding those thrilling and adventurous rides like the Superman, Coobrila and the roller coaster rides. Oh my! Just looking at those rides makes me feel dizzy and weak. I just rode the train rides and the boat ride. I enjoyed riding the Boomtown Depot train because I was able to have sight-seeing around some parts of the park. It was hot and humid at noon and in the afternoon (maybe the highest was mid 90's)but it's a good thing that they have those fans with mists all around the park and I like to stay near them when I feel hot. It made me feel better. After roaming around the park and had picture taking my feet became sore in the afternoon. So my friends and I just sat down across the Superman ride and watch the riders there. We left Six Flags at 9:30 PM and I got home about past 12 midnight. I really got tired because of too much walking and my husband said that I look darker now because of too much exposure in the sun. I really don't mind if my skin become darker as long as I have fun.



0 comments: