Visit my other blog »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Went On A Short Vacation

My hubby and I went to Oklahoma City last week and after 3 days of being away from home, when we got back, my vegetables were all wilted. It was not watered for three days and with the summer heat, the plants really suffered with no water at all. My collard greens suffered the most. My okra also have some leaves that are wilted. Hubby had to water them right away when we got back and after a few hours, my veggies came to life again! It's really amazing what water can do to all living things.

While we were in OKC, my veggies never came to my mind. I guess I was just having a good time with our mini vacation that I forgot all about it. I didn't even take with me my laptop so I wasn't able to blog for 3 days. My hubby said I don't need to blog when we are on vacation so I left my laptop at home. The hotel where we stayed had a free high speed internet service but I'm glad I didn't have to blog and all we did when we were back at the hotel after a long day was to rest, watch tv and eat. Oh, what a life! I was free from all the house chores for three days and I love it. Who wouldn't want to just relax, go sight-seeing and just eat and sleep afterwards? I just wish my hubby and I will go on vacation again so we'll have a good time. Oklahoma City is a beautiful place to visit with all their tourist attractions worth visiting. Let me post some pics of the hotel where we stayed.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

i enjoyed the photos. :). never been to Oklahoma but we've been planning to visit since it's just a border away from arkansas.

mjsterling said...

wow sarap ng buhat natin lis ah hehe...buti ka pa laging nag babakasyon..niways thank you so much for your vote ha..sana vote ka uli till saturday...