Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thickening Shampoo

My falling hair has always been my problem. Everytime I shower and then I comb my hair, a lot of my hair fell out. I already tried different kinds of shampoo to remedy my falling hair but to no avail. My hair is thinning as a result of the falling hair. It must be my day when I stumbled on this website that sells Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo and Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner. Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo is a volumizing shampoo that gives hair fullness. Unlike other thickening shampoos, Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo helps seal your split ends and control flyaways. Formulated with panthenol, wheat protein and aloe, Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo adds body to fine hair. This product is the wonder-drug of shampoos. It makes fine hair look and feel fuller, moisturizes, and helps seal split ends and smooth flyaway's. Panthenol, Wheat Protein and Aloe Vera Gel moisturize, soften, and add volume and shine. Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner is a volumizing conditioner that leaves your hair light, hydrated and detangled. Formulated with ultra light silk fibers, Bumble and bumble Thickening Conditioner separates your hair strands to give limp, fine hair a fuller appearance. Both products are for all hair types and they both work well together. You can purchase the Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner Combo at mybumbleandbumble.com.
BuyBlogReviews.com

0 comments: