Visit my other blog »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Been Busy Packing

Our trip to the Philippines is getting closer. My hubby and I have been busy packing up our things. I didn't realize how hard it was to pack until I started it. We've been doing it for a few days already but it seems like the packing is unending. We already have given away a lot of stuffs that we can't take with us but still there are lots of things remaining. My step-kids came last week and got some of the furniture and appliances and a lot more. We also had given some to my friends and also to our neighbor. We had thrown a bunch in the dumpster and my hubby had given some to Salvation army. I didn't realize how much we got until I packed. Hopefully, we will be done tomorrow and leave this house on Monday. We will go to my step-daughter's house and spend Christmas and New Year there before we fly to the Philippines. I'm already excited to see my family but at the same time sad because I'll be leaving my friends and family here in Texas. I'm pretty sure I gonna miss them when my hubby and I will leave.

0 comments: