Visit my other blog »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday Shopping

My hubby and I went shopping at Wal Mart last Black Friday. We didn't go until 10 AM though and most of the items on sale were already gone and sold out. We were able to buy just one Wrangler blue jeans for my hubby which was on sale for $8. We wanted to buy at least 3 pairs but there were only 2 left and the other 1 was not his size. They said that our economy is getting weak but the people rushed out to the stores to avail the discounted prices of the items on sale. The stores were full of shoppers. Nothing can stop people from shopping. The discounted prices had attracted lots of people to go shop in the stores as early as 4 AM. I didn't want to wake up early and fall in line in the store so we just went there late. I was able to buy a 4GB USB flash drive for my computer so I can store some of my files in it. It was on sale for only $9. We didn't have much to buy because those items on sale were almost gone.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck no! My girls got up at 4 and went shopping, I warmed the car for them with the smart key so I didn't even have to go outside!