Visit my other blog »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Purse

My hubby and I went to Wal Mart this morning. We bought some groceries and also some yarns that I'm going to crochet to make another scarf and also to continue the bed spread that I'm crocheting. Then my hubby went to check out while I was busy looking at the bags, socks and jogging suits. I wanted to buy a pair of jogging suit but then I changed my mind. But I was able to buy me a pair of toe socks and a white purse. I've been wanting to have a white purse to match my white sandals and clothes. When I saw that the price of the purse was marked down more than 50% off, I grabbed the white purse and it's the last one of that style. I went to check out and after I paid, I found my hubby sitting near the entrance door waiting on me. I told him I bought a purse and he said, as if I needed one. He knows that I have a collection of purses but I told him I don't have a white purse yet. Purses and shoes are my weaknesses.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Nice purse, Lisa... :)
I wish I can have my own money, too, to be able to buy something without having to ask my hubby. :)

MAMACRAFTY said...

I like your purse! Purses and shoes are my weakness also! A girl can never have too many!

Dhemz said...

nice purse te...love it..salamat pala sa comment!

Nengskie said...

nice purse gurl, we have the same weakness!