Visit my other blog »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Car For Us

We finally found a car which is affordable and within our budget. Hubby and I really need one so we can go anywhere we want to go without borrowing my sister's van. We've been borrowing theirs for a year and we kept postponing to buy our own because of low budget. But last week, my hubby had run into a tree while backing up and it created a dent and scratch in my sister's van. I know what happened was an accident but I was upset thinking how much we gonna spend to have the dent removed. So I spent hours in the internet looking for economy cars for sale. I found one and we bought it last Tuesday. We had to changed the 2 tires though and now it runs smoothly. I thank God for giving us the car that we need and we pray that we can use it for many years to come.

0 comments: