Visit my other blog »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Watched A Movie

It's Holy Week and my hubby and I decided to spend the weekend in the city of pines. We came up here yesterday with my sister and her family. We will be here until Monday and while we are here, we will have to enjoy the cool weather. By the way, we watched the movie last night entitled Left Behind. It's a story about the end times and what will happen after the rapture. The movie was based on a best selling novel with the same title. I was not really satisfied with the movie especially the ending. I think it's "bitin" unlike the movie I have watched many years ago which really had shown what will happen during the tribulation. I just forgot the title of that movie and I wish I can remember it so I can find it in the stores. It will be a good movie for our film showing ministry.

0 comments: