Visit my other blog »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Getting Lazy

I'm back here again in this blog. I know I've been lagging behind in updating my blogs but I'm just feeling lazy blogging lately especially in this blog. I have 6 blogs all in all and I find it hard updating all of it. I ran out of things to write about unlike before when all of my blogs have their PRs. I got lots of opportunities to write about and of course I was so excited earning some money. But when the mighty google took away the PR of my blogs one after the other, opps became so scarce like rain during summer. That's the time that I got so lazy writing here in my blog and some of my blogs. I was even thinking of not renewing my domain in this blog and just go back to blogspot. Since I bought this domain, a few years ago, the PR still remained 0 and I'm not so happy about it. It's like I'm not getting my money's worth in paying the domain yearly. So I made up my mind not renew it when the time comes.

1 comments:

John Rocks said...

I will try next. That’s a good point for experiment.
Data Center Monitoring