Visit my other blog »

Monday, August 6, 2007

My Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday and praise God for adding another year in my life. God is the source of my existence and without Him I am nothing. Wasn't it only yesterday when I was just a kid and don't have many problems because mom and dad took care of everything? Now I'm a grown-up woman and over the past years I faced many trials and problems in life. Mom and dad were not around anymore to lean on during those times of trials in life because the good Lord had called them home. But one thing I'm thankful of, I have my Heavenly Father who is always there for me when I needed Him. I just call on Him and talk to Him through prayers about all my problems and trials in life and He's always there to listen. He love me so much that He gave His only begotten Son Jesus to die for me so I could be with Him in heaven someday. I am so thankful that despite all the disappointments in life, God did not leave me alone. He's seen me and carried me through during those times. Life is not always fair, but God is always faithful. Bless the Lord O my soul!



0 comments: