Visit my other blog »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Balikbayan Box

My sister Violy called me today and told me that they just received the balikbayan box that we sent them last month. She asked me to go online so we can see them on the webcam while they open the box. So I logged online but there was a problem. I can't see them on the webcam because they are still using the older version of YM. I asked Jhun, my brother-in-law to download the latest version of yahoo messenger and it took about 15 minutes. I patiently waited and when it was already downloaded, I was able to see them on the webcam. My hubby and I both watched while they opened the box and all of them there were so excited to see what's inside. I put names on most of the items in the box so they know whom to give it. My youngest nephew Mak-Mak showed the toy gun that he got in the webcam and when George saw it, he went to get his pellet gun and showed it to Mak-Mak in the webcam. It amused me to see my hubby playing with Mak-Mak online and showing his pellet gun too. When they got to see all the contents and each got their share, each of them showed what they got in the webcam and we chatted for a while. We saw all their smiles on their faces and they all said "thank you". George and I were so happy to see them all happy and they appreciated all the things that we sent them. Seeing all of my family in the Philippines on the webcam makes me homesick and want to go back there soon.

0 comments: