Visit my other blog »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

KC Concepcion in MMK

I was able to watch KC Concepcion in Maalaala Mo Kaya yesterday. I've been waiting for it to be uploaded in the internet since Friday. I kept checking it in the internet, first in Youtube but it was not yet there, only the full trailer as of yesterday. As everybody knows, KC is the daughter of two famous celebrities in the Philippines. I like Sharon Cuneta and I used to watch her movies when I was in the Philippines. Now, her daughter KC finally entered the showbiz world. KC is a good actress in her first acting role in MMK. She can really act and Sharon must be very proud of her daughter. May pinagmanahan, eh. If you want to watch KC in Maalaala Mo Kaya, just click the following links. Enjoy watching!
Mansyon 1
Mansyon 2
Mansyon 3

0 comments: