Visit my other blog »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Relax & Enjoy Life

They said that riding a bike is a good exercise. I'm not really good in riding a bike but I have a stationary bike at home that I used for my exercise. I know for sure that riding a regular bike outside is far better because you can breath fresh air and you enjoy the scenery while biking. Besides that, you can use it too for short commutes and it will save you gas. You will not encounter traffic problem too using a bike. While surfing online, I came across a site that sells beautiful, comfort beach cruiser bicycles for men, women and kids. You don't have to live in the beach to ride it. You can ride it anywhere you want. They have different models and colors to choose from. Beach cruiser bikes are known for their durability, heavy duty frames and thick balloon tires. They have large comfortable seats and low handle bars. Beach cruiser bikes have a wide variety of colors to choose from like black, blue, orange, etc. I love the pink color that they have. I think it looks neat and girly. I haven't own one like that in my lifetime yet. Beach cruiser bicycles are usually a one-speed but a few are made today with multi-speeds. In my own opinion, the multi-speed bikes are better because riders can adjust the speed that's suitable for them. Their 26" Shimano "Tourney" 7-Speed Beach Cruiser for ladies really captured my eyes. I like the style and color too. I believe this will be a hit for all ladies out there who are fond of biking. Ride a bike and enjoy life.

0 comments: