Visit my other blog »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shopping Feedback

A day after Thanksgiving is called blackfriday wherein most people go shopping here in the US. Black Friday is the day when major retailers around the country discount products to help kick off the Christmas shopping season. The Black Friday ads are usually kept secret until you receive the circulars in your Thanksgiving Day newspaper. However at their site, they give you the advantage by showing you all of the Black Friday ads before anyone else. They also offer direct links to each product so you can purchase the items online on Black Friday without having to stand in line at the store! I myself love to shop during black friday and using the site really was a great help. I didn't have to wake up early in the morning and go to a crowded store, fall in a long line and wait that long. Shopping online was a lot more convenient and I bought stuff for me and my loved ones. The site carry most of the popular stores where most people love to shop. I love shopping at Best Buy because they offer good deals there especially electronic devices. This is where I bought my laptop computer and my digital camera. I also bought there a mini digicamcorder for my hubby. The site is really cool and it's really convenient to shop there. They carry most of the merchant stores where people love to shop.

0 comments: