Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Friend's Baby

A week ago, my friend Mary Ann with her hubby and newborn baby came by in our house and spent a few hours with us. It was my first time to see baby Caroline and she's a cute one. She got the facial features of her mom and the skin color from her dad. I got to hold her for a few minutes while she was sleeping. My hubby had held Caroline too and I took some photos.

This baby is the answer to Ann's prayers. She and her hubby Jeff had been wanting to have a baby but it took time before they had one. The doctor even told them that Jeff lack sperm count and it's impossible for them to have a baby. But Ann didn't give up. She kept on praying and believing that God will bless them with a baby in due time. God honored her faith and He give them baby Caroline, a miracle baby. Despite Ann's health issues, the baby was born healthy via caesarian section. God is so good and I'm happy for them. I am one of Ann's prayer partners when she was pregnant. We pray and lift each each other through prayers.
Dscn3135
Dscn3132
Dscn3133
Dscn3131

0 comments: