Visit my other blog »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Neighbors

We have neighbors here beside our house. We like our neighbor on the right side of our house because they are friendly. The guy mows our yard whenever he mows his yard. He's the best neighbor we ever had here. In return I gave them Filipino foods that I cooked like pancit and lumpia. I don't really care about our neighbors in the left side of house because they are so noisy and messy. They don't throw away their trash in the dumpster. They just throw it their in front yard or beside their house and when the wind blows, the trash go to our yard. It really make me mad because I don't want our yard with trash. I clean and sweep our yard most of the time and then when I see those trash in our yard it makes me mad. Sometimes I throw it back to their yard. These neighbors of ours are mixed colors. Some are white and some are black and they live in one house. I just wonder how they are related to each another. They are just renting their house and my hubby and I wish that they will move out soon. We want quiet neighbors and know how to throw their trash in the dumpster.

0 comments: