Visit my other blog »

Friday, October 3, 2008

My US Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Yesterday was my US citizenship oath ceremony held at Arlington Convention Center. I was surprised to see a lot of people to be sworn in yesterday. I was only expecting maybe around 100 or 200 the most but it was more than what I expected. Guess how many people who sworn in as US citizens yesterday? It was a whooping 634 people who became US citizens yesterday and that includes me. It's not surprising no more why a lot of people wanted to become citizens in this country. USA is a great and blessed country and it's the richest and most powerful country in the world. It feels great to belong here. Here are some photos taken by my hubby yesterday. See more photos HERE.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was dropping cards and just happened upon your blog and wanted to say...Congrats on your new citizenship! www.thepost-itplace.com