Visit my other blog »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Kid

Joshua or Josh as he is called by most people is my hubby's first grandson. He was just 9 years old when I got here in the US. Five years had passed and he is now a teenager at 14 years old. He is taller than me now. How time flies. Josh is a well disciplined kid. Although he is an only child, his parents didn't spoil him. Instead they taught him good manners and Christian values. His parents are devoted Christians and they are very active in their church. They enrolled Josh to karate class a few years ago and one time we attended his karate class and watched how they performed. Before I got here in the US, my hubby had been telling me that he is very proud of his oldest grandson because he is such a sweet and good boy. We are both proud to be his grandparents.

0 comments: