Visit my other blog »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Favorite Bible Story

I love reading the Bible. It's the Word of God and I read it everyday. It really blessed my heart and my life. I have already read the entire Bible and my favorite Bible story is the the life of Joseph found in the book of Genesis. He was his father's favorite and his siblings got jealous and they made plan to get rid of him. They sold him into slavery and just told their father that he was killed by wild animals. Later on Joseph became the right hand and adviser of Pharaoh and when there was hunger in all the lands, his brothers went to buy foods in Egypt where Joseph was. The dominant theme in the Joseph story is that of forgiveness and the final reconciliation between him and his brothers. The life story of Joseph touches my heart. He forgave his brothers who had done wrong to him. That's why whenever somebody will do wrong to me, I just remember the story of Joseph and forgiveness will be in my heart.

If you don't know about the Bible stories, just read your Bible and you can find it there great stories of all times. Also you can learn more about Bible stories and Theatre Church when CineMeetings & Events brings the first-ever Theatre Church Conference in Silver Spring, MD on October 22 & 23. Find out more by going to their site. This would be an exciting experience to those who will attend this event. How I wish I can go and attend. So don't forget to mark your calendar for the said event. Find out more about the venue and event so you will be prepared. Don't miss out!

Post?slot_id=23252&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments:

Grace said...

i'm a christian, too. i love your post. how close are you to McKinney?

Nengskie said...

oo we have the same opps, hindi ko parin yan na save sa ppp kasi hindi mag work ung link nila it says error, hindi ko rin alam abt anchor text I thought kahit anong word lang, thnx for reply gurl I apreciate it.