Visit my other blog »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Cute Niece

I've been chatting with my sister last night in the webcam and she went to get our brother's baby so I can see her. The baby just woke up because it was early in the morning there in the Philippines. Baby Vernice Julia will be 3 months old on the 28th of this month but she is growing very fast. She now weighs more than 5 kilos and she drinks a lot of milk. She was pooing while I was chatting with my sister and I saw her grunting. After that she was all smiles and my sister played with her and made her smile. I know my brother who is in Singapore right now miss his baby. Who wouldn't be? This is his first child and she is really a cutie. But my brother has to make a sacrifice so he can earn money and support his family. I took photos of the baby with my webcam and she's so cute and adorable. I wish I was there to hold her and play with her. I wanna see her before she grows up. Just see the photos of my niece that I took with my webcam.


2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi, Lisa. thanks for your message on my chatbox, but can i ask you to pls come back to my blog, because the one you have been to is not the one that is active. thanks and i will see you there. :)

twinks said...

Hi Te Lisa,
your niece is very cute. for sure she'll grow up into a beautiful girl.
Take care :]