Visit my other blog »

Friday, September 26, 2008

US Citizen Soon!!!

After a long time of waiting for the schedule of my citizenship oath ceremony, I finally received the mail yesterday stating the date of the ceremony. I will be sworn in as a US citizen on October 2nd at Arlington Convention Center. I was so relieved!!! Just imagine after more than 3 months of waiting since I passed the interview, it's only now that I finally heard from them. My hubby and I was so happy. My immigration journey will finally come to an end after I will get my naturalization certificate. Read more about it in my other blog My Online Journal. Wooohooo!!! Thank you Lord!

3 comments:

Tey said...

wow Lisa, congrats. I know how it feels to become one...although I am in Canada
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Money Journal
Ester's Recollections

Anonymous said...

congrats sis! buti ka pa. ako di pa nakapag apply. does it take a long time ba? i'm planning on a vacation to pinas next yr kac and i don't want to apply if i had to stay all yr waiting for it. anyway, thanks for checking out on me during the hurricane. ok lang kami but we lost power for 2weeks. o cge u have a great day and enjoy the week ahead!

mari said...

congratulations manang :)