Visit my other blog »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Fall Season Starts

Fall season officially starts today. Time really pass by quickly. I'm thankful to God that this past summer was just really a mild one. I didn't just stay in the house all summer like what I did last year. In fact this past summer I've been to summer camp in Oklahoma, Colorado, Six Flags in Arlington, Creation Evidence Museum in Glenrose and Balloon Festival in Oklahoma. So my summer was really filled with exciting activities and I've been to places I've never seen before. This fall season, I've been requesting my hubby to take me to the state fair in Dallas. I really wanted to see the fair ever since I just arrived here in Texas but hubby doesn't want to drive to a traffic city like Dallas. Now I've been requesting him again and hopefully we can go there next month because the state fair starts on September 28 and ends on October 21. I really did my research on the net and so I know the duration of the fair. The entrance fee is $14 per person, not bad.

2 comments:

b3arh0ney said...

hi there! thanks a lot for leaving a comment on my blog. would love to be one of your friends. i'll add u to my list, ok?

b3arh0ney said...

thanks. i was just sitting right here while watching Heroes, hehe. my email add is bearhoney143@yahoo.com. thanks again. i appreciate it!