Visit my other blog »

Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Unfinished Projects

There's not too much to say this time. This blogging business took much of my time lately. Just been busy updating my two blogs, my friendster and my scrapbook website. Oh my, it's kinda addictive just browsing the net and also blog hopping. My cross stitch that I started long time ago is not yet finished until now. Just a little stitching to be done though and it will be finished. I will post it here later the outcome of my work. My crocheting hobby had been put aside too. I started to crochet a scarf for the winter but since I've been busy blogging I didn't have time to do it. Oh well, maybe one of these days, I will have to continue all those projects of mine so it will be done and I will see the outcome.

4 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Seems like we have something in common.We have the same interests & hobbies.I do too i have unfinished project that needs to be done.I also have cross stitch that it's almost finished but got too lazy to do it lol.

Rom said...

hi lisa
i have already put your link in my home page its under "my link" column
thanks

b3arh0ney said...

aw! my scrapbooking website ka pala sis? i'll check that out. i'll add ur friendster blog na rin. thanks for adding me up ha. happy tuesday!

Mommy said...

Ate Lisa d lng ikaw ang naaddict galing nyo nga e kasi namamanage nyo two blogs d kaya ng powers ko yun