Visit my other blog »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Car Loan

It's been a while that my hubby and I had been wanting to buy a new car. Our old van quit running and our truck needs a paint job. Every time we go to church and park our vehicle I noticed that we have the oldest vehicle in the parking lot. Sometimes I feel embarrassed but I can't do anything. Right now our budget doesn't allow us to buy a new car. Hubby and I talked of applying for a Car Loan so we can buy a new car. There are many loan companies out there but we want to find a loan company with lower interest rates. I've found a website that showcases comparisons and recommended car loans available. The site also have the list of banks in their site where you can apply for a bank car loan. We need to apply for a car loan in this site. I'm so excited to have a new car and I can't wait to get it.

0 comments: