Visit my other blog »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Southern Baptist Academy

Most of my friends have kids and they are home schooling them. They don't want to send their kids in a public school because they want to monitor their kids' performance in their studies. Besides, my friends doesn't want their kids to be influenced by other kids with their bad habits or attitudes if they will enroll their kids in the public school. So my friends in the church are just home schooling their kids now that's why their kids are well-disciplined and very studious. I have a friend though that is looking for a Christian school for her two kids. She wants to home school her kids but she needs some study materials to help her home school her kids. I need to tell her about The Southern Baptist Academy online home schooling. I'm sure she would be interested about this site because she wants a good Christian education for her kids. They are devoted Baptist members and I believe that she would give this home schooling site a try. This site offer an Accredited Christian Home School Curriculum and that's what my friend is looking for. So if you want a good Christian education for your kids, enroll them at The Southern Baptist Academy. As the founder and home school advocate Mimi Rothschild said, "Today's public schools are rapidly sprinting towards moral relativism and spiritual confusion. Parents who send their kids to these institutions every day run the risk of having their precious children indoctrinated against the very Christian values they hold dear. Southern Baptist leaders are calling for an alternative. This is that alternative." It is well said and what more can I say? Just give this online school a try and you'll see the result with your kids especially in their moral and spiritual life.

0 comments: