Visit my other blog »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wash Your Bras & Underwear When You Buy Before Wearing Them

I got this message from my e-mail. This is very informative and I want to share it here. This give a complete new look to shopping!!! OUCH!!!! Who would have thought it possible!


This is truly very, very graphic but such important information. Please share this with everyone you know, even the men in your family!

I always wash my stuff and this is sure proof that it is a really good idea..

I heard about a flesh-eating bacteria found in new clothing shipped to the USA from garments produced overseas. If it has a bacteria in it we do not have an immunity to it. This is something that is a very real and very serious concern as you will see. Seeing the following photos, I understand the gravity of what they where saying.

Please make it a habit from this point forward to wash your just purchased undergarments before wearing them. Our undergarments are made in different parts of the country, sit in boxes and go through many hands and exchanges before we purchase them for ourselves.


TO ALL , PLEASE WASH ALL BRAS, UNDERWEAR ( ALL CLOTHING ) WHEN YOU BUY BEFORE WEARING THEM. YOU CAN THROW THEM IN THE DRYER FOR A QUICK SPIN TO KILL THE PARASITES TOO !! WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT PARASITE IS IN OUR CLOTHES WHEN WE BUY THEM.

I would also like to add to wash ALL AND ANY NEW CLOTHES THAT YOU BUY. I worked for JCPennies 2 years ago around the holidays, you wouldn't believe how many sick people tried on clothing in just one day. I saw the nastiest, dirtiest and stickiest people try on many articles of clothing that they did not buy. All these items where just put back on the hanger and in the rack for the next person to try on. You would of never known it was tried on before. I can honestly tell you that since my first day working there I don't care how new and clean it smells coming from the store or a gift. IT GOES TO THE WASHER BEFORE I WEAR IT!

2 comments:

Chris and Nettie Pauls said...

This is just a hoax! Though it doesn't hurt to wash your clothes before wearing them. Please read the following link:

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-flesh-eating3.htm

Anonymous said...

I had a great time reading around your post as I read it extensively.


Hydroponics Supplies