Visit my other blog »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Had My Hair Cut


I had my hair cut when we went to Alvarado last week. My hair has grown and I needed it to be cut because it's hard to manage a long hair. Besides, I have a falling hair whenever I comb it after taking a shower. I think my hair doesn't like the chlorinated tap water and also the shampoos that I've been using. I went to a hair salon where Shelly had her hair cut but it was closed when we went there at past 3:00 PM. They only charge $10 there. Hubby said we'll just go back the next day but I didn't want to go back the next day. I wanted to have my hair cut that very same day. So hubby drove me to Pro-Cuts hair salon and had my hair cut there. They only charged $11.95, cheaper than the hair salons here in Wichita Falls. I didn't give any tip to the hair stylist because it only took her a few minutes to cut my hair, being thin. I like my hair now, easier to manage.

2 comments:

StaLira said...

oi bagay sau. parang gusto ko na rin paputol ng buhok. lapit n summer init na naman

b3arh0ney said...

u look lovely in ur new do sis. i would love to get a haircut din sana like urs kung di lang malapad ang mukha ko, lol! i always look chubbier pag maiksi hair ko. anyway, happy easter to u and ur family!